Sunday, April 12, 2020

Looking Better?

 Things for Connecticut as a state seems to be looking better, best illustrated by this chart as the number of new hospitalizations seems to be plateauing of dropping.

Southern Connecticut has been hardest hit, but while it may be waxing there, the wave is starting to hit Hartford or maybe already be hitting Hartford and not be as bad as we expected.

(Unfortunately, I don't have the hospitalization numbers from before April 3).

I have to go to bed or else I would stay up playing with these numbers.

I am becoming a charts nerd.

I work 12 hours in the city tomorrow, and am hoping we won't get killed with COVIDs, and this thing is slowing down, or just another lull before the tsunami.  I'm betting its slowing down.

Here's my regular charts updated.

Stay tuned.