Monday, June 08, 2009

Summer Fiction

I apologize for not posting much lately. I have been and will continue to be extremely busy between now and the end of July. Between two jobs, family obligations, and my triathlon training, which has been more limited than I would like this year, I have also been taking some classes and am studying for a major exam at the end of July. If all goes well, I should be back posting at a regular and much accelerated rate in September.

In the meantime, I have decided to post chapter by chapter on an every other day basis, my novel Mortal Men, which has been somewhat revised from its posting of two years ago, where it has been available continuously on the web at Mortal Men.

I have removed it from there, but will eventually repost it all there after I have posted it here.

As I said, this version to be posted has been revised and not previously available.

The first full chapter will be posted on Wednesday. After that I will post a new chapter every other day.

I may also do a few regular posts, but am not promising anything.

Hopefully, you will enjoy reading the novel.

Thanks for your understanding.

PC