Friday, February 09, 2007

Eagles Coalition

The Conference I wish I was going to.

As I’ve mentioned I am going to JEMS - EMS Today in March. Great conference, great speakers, great chance to find out what’s going on in EMS.

But if I could go to only one conference this year – and I am kicking myself that this is not the one I am going to (because I didn’t think to check into it), it would be the Conference of the Eagles Coalition held in Dallas, Texas from February 16-17.

The Eagles are the EMS medical directors of the nation’s largest EMS systems, including doctors like Paul Pepe who are on the leading edge of EMS care.

Check this out for an Agenda.

Fortunately many of the Eagles will be at JEMS giving presentations of their findings.

I'll try to go to as many as I can and report back.