Sunday, May 11, 2008

Spring Cleaning

In the spirit of Spring cleaning, I am giving this blog a new look. I have decided at least for the time being to strip the blog down to its basics. For a week or so I had a revolving carousel of books at the top banner head that I thought was very nifty, but I got tired of waiting for it to load, and found it distracting.

I have also taken off the Google ads and the extended book offers.

I have added a new sidebar that still promotes EMS books. Additionally, all books and DVDs can be found at this link, which is also located in the sidebar:

EMS Bookstore

***

Also, any EMS bloggers out there who would like to be added to my blogroll, please leave a comment or drop me an email. My email is now listed under my profile.

Please also let me know about any new EMS books, fiction and non-fiction true stories, that I don't have listed.